Account/Project Manager - Chichester
- Full time
Would you like the opportunity to work with some amazing clients, delivering great work at an innovative and exciting web design agency?
D3R is a young dynamic agency, specialising in exciting and technically challenging projects. We have a relaxed studio environment with good coffee and good music.
Due to ongoing growth we are looking for an Account Manager to take over key client accounts.
As an Account Manager your responsibilities will include the following:
- Act as day-to-day contact with clients to identify business issues, needs and requirements
- Oversee and ensure that work is delivered on time, on brand, and to the defined standards
- Attend client meetings and and work closely with the sales team preparing proposals and driving new business
- Plan and write press releases and company news and articles
- Conduct usability studies and generate reports based on findings
- Seek out opportunities for additional revenue from existing accounts
The right candidate is someone who is confident and outgoing with excellent people skills. A passion for all things online, good written english, and and the ability to thrive under pressure are also essential. Any experience in digital media, graphic design or PR would be a plus.
If you are looking for a great opportunity in digital media and believe that you are the passionate and hard working individual that we're looking for, please APPLY NOW!