MANAGING YOUR SITE
The D3R Website Management System (WMS) gives you an unparalleled level of control over your own website.
We give you the tools you need to expand and evolve the site without having to spend on further development.
The core of the system is used as the basis for all sites built by D3R, and tailored to suit the needs of each client. More advanced functionality can be developed to order.
- The WMS is controlled through your web browser from anywhere in the world.
- Access is via a secure login page.
- Our user permissions console allows you to determine who has access to which parts of the WMS, and what parts of the site they can edit.
Making changes and additions to the content of your site is quick and intuitive thanks to the following features.
- Two-way page editor. Allows you to toggle instantly between the editor and the page as it appears to the users of your site.
- Site navigation panel. Shows you where you are in the structure of the site at all times.
- Drag and drop site-tree. Allows you to move pages from one section of the site to another at the touch of a button.
- What You See Is What You Get text editor (WYSIWYG). As easy to use as a word processor.
- Quicklink browser. Select and insert links by browsing your site map.
The D3R media manager handles a wide variety of file types and media: audio, video, text and pdf files, panoramas/virtual tours, and pretty much anything else you can think of.
- Add, edit, replace, move, or remove files to and from pages in your site.
- Resize and crop images from within the WMS.
- Media library. Stores all previously uploaded media in a single location. Files are tagged and sorted for ease of use.
- Add multiple files of different types to your media library simultaneously.
The kind of data you are most likely to make accessible through a website are product listings or a product catalogue, but our data manager can handle any other relevant data that your clients may need access to.
- Edit fields on multiple items simultaneously.
- One-click data exporter. Enables you to export your data quickly and easily.
- Data search tool. Allows you or your users to search your data in a variety of ways.
Our subscriber management tools will help you to keep track of your clients and make sure they come back to the site on a regular basis.
- All contact details stored in one place, easy to search and edit.
- Filter subscribers according to various criteria (date of subscription, geographical location, etc.) in order to target a particular subset of your clients.
- Broadcast emailer. Send emails or newsletters to your subscribers using a branded template.