Senior UI/UX Designer
We are looking for a senior level UI/UX Designer to join an expanding team in our London Vauxhall office and help create exceptional and engaging user experiences for our range of respected brands within the e-commerce, luxury hospitality, travel and drinks sectors.
- Dependant upon experience
- Full time
- Vauxhall, London
This role is ideally suited to experienced designers who want to
get stuck into exciting challenges and own projects from start to
finish. The right candidate will have an impressive portfolio and
at least 5 years demonstrable experience working on the full
project lifecycle from initial brief to completion. You should also
have good time management and organisation skills, and have
experience of liaising with clients directly.
This role requires:
- Creating engaging, responsive designs across a wide range of client sectors
- Ensuring UI/UX best practices are applied and followed throughout the design process
- Highly skilled with Sketch and Adobe CC
- Proficiency in wire-framing/prototyping - InVision experience preferred
- Solid understanding of HTML5/CSS3
- Working closely with developers to ensure designs are implemented to the highest standard
- Presenting your work internally and to clients in a friendly, confident manner
- Interpreting client requirements and producing detailed creative briefs
- Contributing to the creative culture of the agency
In return, we can offer a competitive salary and a number of perks, including:
- Shiny new MacBook
- Flexible core working hours
- Dental cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee reward scheme offering discounts across a huge range of goods & services
- Weekly team lunches & regular company-wide social events
A happy employee is a productive employee
So if you fancy a lie in or need to get away early it's not a problem.
Never go hungry (or thirsty)
Enjoy breakfast with us and there's always fresh fruit, great coffee and snacks available for when you get peckish.
A tale of two cities
Fancy a change of scene? We have offices in London and Chichester. You'll be welcome in both.
Healthy and happy
Among hundreds of other perks like discounted cinema tickets and national attractions you'll also get mobile phone insurance and a great dental plan.
Latest and greatest hardware
You'll get your own brand new MacBook Pro with Retina display, an extra display or two and software of your choice.
Fly like an eagle
You'll be surrounded by people who love what they do and are keen to help. Not to mention access to online resources, conferences and events.