This website is owned and operated by D3R Ltd.
52a East Street
D3R Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with
company number 5746888 and VAT Number 903802450.
To contact us, click here.
If you have any complaints, our complaint procedure is detailed here. Similarly if you
have been the victim of online fraud that you believe is associated
with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our contact us page.
- D3R Ltd. complies with the principles of the Data Protection
Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the
- We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on
- Data is only used for the purposes described in our entry on
the Data Protection Register.
- We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data
is no longer needed it is deleted from our files.
- For administrative reasons data may be passed to and stored
securely with third party service providers located outside the EEA
(European Economic Area).
- We regularly email website news and information updates to
those customers who have specifically subscribed to our email
service. All subscription emails sent by us contain clear
information on how to unsubscribe from our email service.
- We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
- We may however share commercial and technical data with our
partners where a customer has accessed and used our website via a
site belonging to one of our partners. However, such information
will also be subject to our partners' privacy policies.
- If you subscribe to our email service via a partner site, that
partner may wish to send you details via email of other products
and services, which may be of interest to you. However when you
subscribe directly to our email service you will be asked whether
or not you wish to receive such emails.
- Please note that we only share data with partners that operate
- In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications
(EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited
emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
- We may send emails to existing customers or prospective
customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding
products or services directly provided by us.
- All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating
from us. All such emails will also include clear instructions on
how unsubscribe from our email service and any future emails. Such
instructions will either include a link to a page to unsubscribe or
a valid email address to which you should reply, with "unsubscribe"
as the email subject heading.
- Our website uses "cookies" to track use and allow customers to
purchase from our website. Please note that these cookies do not
contain or pass any personal, confidential or financial information
or any other information that could be used to identify individual
visitors or customers purchasing from our website. Please note that
reasons this may prevent you from purchasing from our website. This
is because anonymous cookies are commonly used to keep track of the
contents of customers' shopping baskets or trolleys during the
checkout process. This facility ensures that the items added to (or
removed from) your basket are accurately stated when you go to
click here to contact us.
Last updated 11 Oct 2010